Max TV Gold 5G is a premium high performance device targeted to the operators’ market which provides interactive TV services over IP-based networks. This device comes with the most advanced features, making its performance extraordinary. A high performance multi-core GPU Mali T720 and heavy-duty processor allow you to enhance the best video smoothness and picture quality.
Max TV Gold 5G supports a real time image decoding and an integrated Smartcolor 3.0 display processing engine. It is also equipped with dual-band Wi-Fi and ultimate Bluetooth adaptors that provide additional connection opportunities.
Fastest 4K Ultra HD
Owing to a powerful and effective Quad-Core 64 bit ARM Cortex A53CPU with High Efficiency Video Coding productivity Max TV Gold 5G can process real 4K@60fps-10 bit ultra-HD videos, it means the network load will be lower, even when delivering 4K content. The set-top box plays advanced 3D video processing and display.
Max tv Gold 5G comes with Android 7.1 and moreover runs on Linux OS and fully meets the most stringent requirements of the IPTV/OTT market. This device, therefore, runs quickly and with minimal network load. Through its HDMI2.0a output, you can enjoy high-quality video. Here are some more features:
- 64-bit Quad-Core ARM Cortex A53CPU
- High performance multi-core GPU Mali T720
- High quality H.265/VP9 4K@60fps-10 bit ultra-HD
- Low latency H.264 4K@30fps video encoder
- HDR10 and HLG video processing
- Smartcolor 3.0 Display video processing
- FDE (Full Disk Encryption), Mainstream DRM
- Various kind of interface: HDMI2.0a-output, Composite + stereo A/V output, Audio output S/PDIF, Ethernet 1 Gb/s, 2* USB 2.0 (Wi-Fi adapter can be connected), Built-in Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz/5 GHz ac (optional)